相册
发表于 2017-11-3 11:51:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

IPB Image

IPB Image

内容说明:

1997年对比吉斯而言是个难忘的一年。在这一年中,他们进入了摇滚乐名人堂,和作曲名人堂,还获得英国、美国、澳洲等国家的音乐工业所颁发的终生成就奖。「只有今夜」演唱会是比吉斯1997年唯一的一场演唱会,共演唱了从60年代到90年代的经典名曲及从未录音发表的曲目,包括Islands In The Stream, Guilty, Heartbreaker, Our Love (Don’t Throw It All Away),令乐迷最大的惊喜则是特别嘉宾席琳狄翁。

声道:DTS, Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital Stereo
时间:143分鐘
萤幕比:NTSC 4:3

1997 was an amazing year for the Bee Gees, inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame plus Lifetime Achievement awards topped off by a 'One Night Only' concert at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, their only live concert that year and first US concert in nearly 10 years. This DVD sees the brothers Gibb performing over 30 of their greatest hits from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s and features a guest appearance with Celine Dion.

Video
Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 1080i (upconverted)
Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Original aspect ratio: 1.33:1

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
English: LPCM 2.0

Subtitles
English, French, Spanish, German

Discs
50GB Blu-ray Disc
Single disc (1 BD)

【引用】Bee Gees: One Night Only Blu-ray Review

Reviewed by Jeffrey Kauffman, August 21, 2013

To paraphrase a certain famous quote from Cool Hand Luke , "What we have here is not a failure to communicate." For once in the annals of home entertainment, a label is being completely upfront about releasing upscaled material, even branding their releases as SD Blu-rays. That may seem like a contradiction in terms, but when we're regularly confronted by even major labels either wittingly or unwittingly putting out upscaled material, at times at least seemingly surprised that anyone even noticed, it's downright refreshing to have Eagle Rock Entertainment simply state the obvious, so that no real caveat emptor should be required. The real (perhaps some might argue the only) draw on this new line is the lossless audio each features.

This career spanning concert from 1997 was taped at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but this is not a traditionally glitzy Vegas stage show. The three brothers are rather unadorned here, simply standing on stage and moving through an incredible 33 hits. Wisely, this concert doesn't merely focus on their post- Saturday Night Fever output, and so we get lovely renditions of some of the early hits, including "New York Mining Disaster 1941" and an especially evocative rendition of "Words". The disco and post-disco phase is covered here in abundance as well, and there are a couple of great cameos (including some nice members in the audience) that will both delight and touch many viewers.

Bee Gees: One Night Only Blu-ray, Video Quality
  1.5 of 5

Not all upscales are created equal, as even a cursory comparison between this outing's AVC encoded 1080i offering in 1.78:1 and the simultaneously released Scorpions with the Berliner Philharmoniker: Moment of Glory will show. That may in fact be damning with faint praise, but the fact remains that this Blu-ray doesn't have the rampant, almost nonstop, artifacting that made the other release so problematic. Things surely don't look great here by any stretch, but close-ups look relatively decent, with acceptable color and detail.

Bee Gees: One Night Only Blu-ray, Audio Quality
  4.5 of 5

The lossless audio options on this Blu-ray are Eagle Rock's typical DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and LPCM 2.0, and the good news is, as bad as the video is, the audio will probably more than make up for it, at least for fans who will want to listen more than watch. The 5.1 mix is extremely fluid and full sounding, and even though the Bee Gees tend not to exploit the lower ranges where a 5.1 mix would perhaps offer the most to exploit, there's a great deal of depth and breadth here that really allows the music to breathe, especially when all three brothers are singing harmonies. The rhythm instruments sound bright but not brittle and overall both of these options provide a really nice, full bodied listening experience.

Bee Gees: One Night Only Blu-ray, Special Features and Extras
  1.5 of 5

Bonus Tracks (1080i; 13:15) include:

Medley: Heartbreaker/Guilty/Chain Reaction
        How Deep Is Your Love
        Jive Talkin'

Interview (1080i; 18:59)

Bee Gees: One Night Only Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation
  2.5 of 5

Give Eagle Rock at least some grudging kudos for having the honesty to not only clearly state that these are upconverts, but to actually brand these releases as such. Certain major and mini-major labels could do well to learn from this tactic. Consumers want to know what they're getting. So with the understanding that the video isn't going to be much to write home about, how is the audio on this release? Excellent.

IPB Image

IPB Image

专辑曲目:

01. You Should Be Dancing
02. Alone
03. Massachusetts
04. To Love Somebody
05. I’ve Gotta Get A Message To You
06. Words
07. Closer Than Close
08. Islands In The Stream
09. One
10. Our Love (Don’t Throw It All Away)
11. Night Fever / More Than A Woman
12. Still Waters
13. Lonely Days
14. Morning Of My Life
15. New York Mining Disaster 1941
16. Too Much Heaven
17. I Can’t See Nobody
18. Run To Me
19. And The Sun Will Shine
20. Nights On Broadway
21. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
22. Heartbreaker
23. Guilty
24. Immortality
25. Tragedy
26. I Started A Joke
27. Grease
28. Jive Talkin’
29. How Deep Is Your Love
30. Stayin’ Alive
31. You Should Be Dancing        

下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

音乐币
贡献
金钱
威望
相册
发表于 2019-12-11 02:09:36 | 显示全部楼层
找了很久了,感谢楼主无私分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|版权声明| 音乐吧 52290 ( 桂ICP备2021006182号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 13:31 , Processed in 0.042805 second(s), 26 queries .