7. Buenos Aires
8. Scan
9. David
10. Ten Years
11. Last Dance
演奏者简介
吉他手Dominic Miller是1991年STING的“灵魂囚笼”时期加入乐队的,此后一直做为STING的主吉他手在专辑中演奏。
以下内容选自DOMINIC的网站,内容比较详细:
Dominic Miller was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1960. He spent his boyhood in Argentina, moving to Racine, Wisconsin in 1970. He started to learn guitar at the age of 15, and later studied with Sabastio Tapajos and at London s Guildhall School of Music where his contemporaries included violinist Nigel Kennedy and Mike Lindup of Level 42. He met producer Hugh Padgham in 1989, which led to him playing on Phil Collins But Seriously album and then working with Sting in 1990 on the recording of The Soul Cages album. Dominic has since worked with Sting on every album and tour since, and Sting describes him as being my right hand and my left hand.
Dominic is one of the most respected session guitarists around, always in demand, and has worked on a vast array of recordings with some of the world s most respected musicians including The Pretenders, Paul Young, Level 42, Steve Winwood, Sheryl Crow, Peter Gabriel, Rick Wright, Rod Stewart, and Luciano Pavarotti. As well as handling guitar duties for Sting, Dominic is a member of the occasional group The Tweeters with fellow session legends bassist Pino Palladino and drummer Manu Katché. It s a terrible name , Dominic admits, but that was the best name that we could come up with
Dominic has released several solo albums: 1995 s First Touch, 1999 s Second Nature, 2002 s New Dawn (with Neil Stacey) and 2004 s Third World. In 2003 Dominic topped the UK classical chart with Shapes, an album of new interpretations of popular classics by composers including Bach, Beethoven, Elgar and Albinoni. Shapes was released internationally in March 2004 with a slightly different tracklisting.
附送多米尼克的照照:
http://www.dominicmiller.com/images/dom16c.jpg

怎么样?很酷吧?嘻嘻!!!

下载地址:
**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Dominic Miller -《First Touch》专辑[MP3!]